A power packed high-protein snack that’s going to aid weight loss and keep you full for longer!
Make sure you subscribe and never miss a video ► https://goo.gl/FOVoGP
This delicious, healthy and highly nutritious recipe is one you’ll be grateful to have in your arsenal when those hunger pangs strike. This batter can be made easily the night before if you want to eat it for breakfast and even makes a perfectly satisfying after-school snack for kids!
Get the recipe below:
Healthy Chana Dosa Recipe
Yields: 10-12 small pancakes
– Chickpeas/ Kabuli Chana – 1 cup
– Rice flour – 2 tbsp
– Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
– Onion – 1 small
– Chillies – 1 to 2
– Ginger – 1/2 inch
– Dill – 3 tbsp
– Coriander – 2 tbsp
– Salt – to taste
– Pepper – 1 tsp
– Oil – 1 tbsp
– Soak your chickpeas overnight if they are the dried kind or use sprouted ones.
– Add the chickpeas to the blender along with onions, chillies, ginger, dill and blend it to a smooth paste.
– To this paste add the rice flour, salt, pepper and baking soda.
– Mix well and add water to create a batter with pouring consistency.
– Then on a hot pan pour a tiny amount of oil and add the batter to it.
– When the top is no longer runny and the bottom starts to brown flip it over and cook the other side for 2 minutes.
– Serve these hot with chutney, pickles or whatever else you like!